Tour Duration : 8 Days
Start City : Munich, GE, DEU
End City : Vienna, VI, AUT
Price From : $1,089.00
Day 1 Prague -Bratislava
Board your overnight transatlantic flight.
Day 2 Arrive in Munich, Germany.
Time to rest or to start exploring the Bavarian capital. At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)
Day 3 Munich.
Munich. Sightseeing with a Local Guide in Germany's "Secret Capital" features the Olympic Stadium, 1,000-foot-high Television Tower, MARIENPLATZ with the Old and the New Town Halls, and the gothic Frauenkirche. Afternoon to explore the town's well-known Christmas market at your own pace and try the famous Lebkuchen and Glற்hwein. Tonight is your chance to sample hearty Bavarian fare in one of Munich's lively restaurants. (B)
Day 4 Munich - Innsbruck, Austria - Salzburg.
Drive into the winter wonderland of the Bavarian Alps and Tyrolean Mountains to Innsbruck. Enjoy a pleasant walk through the quaint medieval lanes to Emperor Maximilian's GOLDEN ROOF. Time for a stroll through the local Christmas market and for a leisurely lunch. In the afternoon, take the scenic route to Sound of Music Salzburg. (B,D)
Day 5 Salzburg.
Walk with a Local Guide through the historic center. Admire exquisite MIRABELL GARDENS, the Great Festival Hall, ST. PETER'S CHURCHYARD, and the monumental Domplatz. Also visit MOZART'S BIRTHPLACE in the charming Getreidegasse. This afternoon, soak up the atmosphere of the Adventszeit (Advent season) and spend some time in the beautiful Christmas market, famous for its local handicrafts and imaginative Christmas presents. You may want to join an optional excursion through the Salzburg region to the house of Gruber, the composer of Silent Night, Holy Night. (B)
Day 6 Salzburg - Vienna.
Morning drive to Vienna, once the center of the mighty Habsburg Empire. Meet your Local Guide and start your afternoon sightseeing with vistas of Prater Park with its giant Ferris wheel, and the United Nations City on the banks of the Danube River. Then, drive along Ring Boulevard, pass the State Opera House, the Jewish Quarter, and stop at the Hofburg Palace, winter residence of the Austrian Imperial family. Marvel at the impressive courtyards and famous Heldenplatz, and visit awesome ST. STEPHEN'S CATHEDRAL. An optional excursion to the wine village of Grinzing is a possibility tonight. (B)
Day 7 At Leisure in Vienna
At Leisure in Vienna. A whole day at leisure gives you an opportunity to discover the various Christmas markets located throughout the city. Hear well-loved Christmas carols and marvel at the local festive decorations! Why not join the Viennese in one of their famous coffee houses"don't forget to savor Sachertorte and watch the jolly crowd. Tonight, enjoy a farewell dinner with the companions of a week well spent. (B,D)
Day 8 Flight arrives
Your homebound flight arrives the same day. (B)
* If you would like us to arrange hotel extension, please comment it on checkout page.
* The Cancellation policy:
5 Days Prior to Departure Date-100% of Reservation Cost
5-10 Days Prior to Departure Date-50% of Reservation Cost
10-25 Days Prior to Departure Date-25% of Reservation Cost)
25 Days or more Prior to Departure Date-10% of Reservation Cost
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Feel free to contact us @
Naer air tours and travels Pvt.Ltd.
17/12 Arcot road, Kodambakkam,
Telephone no: +91- 44-23750934/23750997/64582182