Kuala Lumpur Special
Day 01: Chennai - Kuala Lumpur
Arrive at Kuala Lumpur . After clearing the immigration, you will be met by our local representative and transferred to Hotel . Day free for relaxation. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Kuala Lumpur
After breakfast, enjoy a half-day city tour. Visit Masjid Jamek (Jamek Mosque), which is the oldest mosque in Kuala Lumpur. Another must see is the Tugu Negara or War Memorial where we honor those who perished in the war which is inside Lake Garden. Chinatown located on Petaling Street is full of good bargains and deals, food of sorts and rich Chinese culture. See the Thien Hou Temple. You will also pass the Moorish-styled Federal Court, the Railway station which is a striking piece of Mohammedan architecture, the Tudor styled Cricket Club and the Kings Palace. The last stop will be at the Handicraft center where you can find fine and splendid OE Jewelry making demonstrations. Accommodation at hotel Rest of the day free for shopping..
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Kuala Lumpur - Departure
After breakfast proceed to the airport to board your a flight to Home.
Price Rs. 24,999/- (per person on twin sharing) Child(2-11 Years) without Bed 50% from Adult fare Infant(0-1.9Years) without bed 0%
call our experts
+91 98848 49794 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- 02N in Kuala Lumpur - 3* Hotel
- Round trip transfers in SIC / Shuttle Bus
- All tranfers as per the itnerary
- This is proposed service costing. We are not holding any confirmed airline and hotel reservations for your travel. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. Its possible at the time of confirmation the prices may vary.
- The Cost of the airline ticket is quoted on specific class of the specified airlines, incase we are not able to procure the seat at similar class we will try for higher class, the difference of the same will be intimated to you befor booking and the difference amount you have to pay .
- Seat-in-coach transfers are on fixed timings , for private transfer the cost will be extra
- Full payment for the tour should be made 15 days prior to the departure of the tour
- Prices are valid for stated travel period and are of defined validity, any change in the dates will lead to re-costing.
- Final handover ( hotel vouchers / Airtickets / Passports Etc) will be delivered only upon recieveing full and final payment & duly filled & signed BTQ form by the passenger travelling.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airlines on your air ticket . The airline ticket fare quoted is applicable as of date and will change for your date of travel .
- Cost of extension of the validity of your air ticket .
- Porterage , tips , laundry , wines , mineral water , telephone charges , optional tours and all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the itinerary .
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the " Package tour price includes " box.
- Any sight seeing not mentioned in the " tour price include " column.
- All prices quoted per person in INR on twin sharing basis.
- *Rates are applicable for a minimum of two (2) persons traveling at one time.
- Rates are applicable for Indian/Forniers market.
- The Cost of the airline ticket is valid subject to the availability of the airline seat. Otherwise if the seat is not available in the respective class of booking there will be an additional tariff payable
- for the higher class will advise you at the time of booking
- Hotels are subject to availability if not available will advise you the other optins of the hotels the price of the hotel will also change
- The above price is subject to change without prior notice
- Surcharges applicable over and above the holiday price for the requested period. The same will be advised at the time of booking
- Standard check in time is 1400 Hrs and standard check out time is 1200 Hrs ( local time)
- Strictly No refunds for booking cancelled within 15 working days
- Strictly No refunds for unutilized portion of package
- Packages are subject to RBI guidelines